- Owner information
- What are Cookies?
- How to delete or block cookies
- Purpose of cookies on our web site
- Google Analytics
- Use of personal information
1. Owner information
Phone: +45 55 50 08 85
Fax: +45 55 50 08 84
VAT: 29 22 55 75
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or similar enabling it to recognise it. No personal information is stored in our cookies and they cannot contain virus.
3. How to delete or block COOKIES
4. Purpose of cookies on our web site:
- Technical functionality enabling us to remember your settings.
- Traffic measuring so that we know how many visitors our site has and we are able to document this to our advertisers.
5. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
You can opt out of cookies from Google Analytics here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
6. Use of personal information
We only collect personal information in order to deliver a good user experience for you on the internet. The information is entirely private and is not shared with any third party.
Contact with regard to personal information
If you want access to the information registered on you with us, you should make contact via e-mail or phone (see above). If wrong data have been registered or if you have any other objections, you may contact the same place. It is possible for your to gain insight into which information is registered on you, and you can object against a registration according to the rules of the Act on Processing of Personal Data.
Protection of personal information
According to Act on Processing of Personal Data, your personal information should be stored safely and confidentially.